Fujitsu launched new range of tablets for Industries
Few days back Fujisu has launched a new tablet model (Stylistic V535) for industries. The device specs are pretty interesting as it can deployed in any type of industry. It has all sorts of modern connectivity features with the combination of great security features from TPM and Windows 8.1. Let’s look at the key features that makes it good for any industry.
Fujitsu Stylistic V535 Key features
1) Rugged water and dust resistant design based on IP65 rating.
2) Bright IPS display with toughened glass and multi-touch support, even with gloves.
3) Access to data from everywhere and enjoy professional and highly accurate navigation.
4) Optionally embedded 4G/LTE, NFC for real-time warehousing or contactless authentication, as well as GPS and GLONASS for highest navigation flexibility and accuracy.
5) Fujitsu Smart Shell concept covering a Smart Shell with Hexmount for industrial and transportation use.
6) Smart Shell with SmartCard for enhanced security or to read electronic patient cards inhealthcare and Smart Shells for Retail with magstripe reader or Chip & PIN reader enabling ePayment solutions.
Quick Technical Specs
Processor – Intel® BayTrail-T™ SoC, Quad Core Intel® Atom™ Processor Z3795
Operating system – Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Hard disk drive – 64 GB eMMC or 128 GB eMMC
Display – 21.0 cm (8.3-inch), IPS, (WUXGA), Glare, 1,920 x 1,200 pixel
Memory – LPDDR3-1067
Connectivity – WLAN, USB 2 & 3, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Huawei ME936 LTE and GPS facility.
Battery – Lithium polymer battery 2-cell, 16.8 Wh, 4425 mAh.
If you wish to have a look at the detailed features click here
Additionally this device has few nice accessories to enhance it’s features such as Cradle to add connectivity features while in the office and a Smart Shell with Hexmount with SmartCard reader for rugged environment.
Here is a quick video from Fujitsu’s Product Manager Mr. Markus Seifart explaining the use cases of this tablet.
That’s it for now. More details and hands on device review will follow soon!